Rent this excellent New Englander Waterproof Jacket for your Oceanwide Antarctica expedition for just $4.00 / day in our online store and pick it up in Ushuaia. This jacket is a waterproof and windproof outer shell jacket meant to be worn over your own insulating layers (the display rental price is based on a 10 day voyage - your price will vary depending on the length of your voyage).
RETRIEVING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? You may elect to:
- Have it delivered to your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia
- Or, we can deliver it to you onboard your expedition vessel at embarkation
- In either case, try it on right away, make sure it fits (so we can quickly exchange it if it doesn't).
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? Place your rental gear into the same sac in which you received it and our representative will retrieve it from you onboard your vessel just prior to disembarkation.
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia and name and dates of your pre-stay hotel.
There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will of result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
Made by Charles River, supple and lightweight, our New Englander Waterproof Rental Jacket is the perfect outer layer to protect you from wind, water, and spray on deck, during wet landings, and on shore during your Antarctica Expedition. It is important to note that the jacket is a waterproof, seam-sealed shell jacket made with a relaxed fit. IT IS NOT INSULATED which allows you to bring your own insulating layers to wear or remove as you wish.
Click here for the OR WetGear Jacket Size Chart
Our Wet Gear Jacket has these Special Features:
- Supple and lightweight, made of Waterproof Polyurethane, bonded to a woven backing for enhanced fabric strength and durability
- Lined with mesh and nylon for comfort
- Heat-sealed seams
- Generously cut to allow pants, thermals, and other layers to be worn underneath
- Front vented capes for circulation
- Concealed shockcord drawstring at the hood and hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Zippered side pockets
- 2-way front zipper