Rent this very waterproof shell jacket at least 7 days prior to your voyage - this is a water and windproof shell meant to be worn over your other insulating layers. It will be delivered to you onboard and placed in your stateroom along with the rest of your luggage. The expedition leader will have extra gear onboard should you need to make any size exchanges.
At the end of the voyage, you'll be instructed to return your rental gear in a secure place onboard.
Should you need any assistance once in Ushuaia, please contact us at:
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177 (Pato Cornejo in Ushuaia); + 203 895 5964 (Mark LaMont in the USA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date and the name of your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia.
Made by Charles River, supple and lightweight, our Wet Gear Waterproof Rental Jacket is the perfect outer layer to protect you from wind, water, and spray on deck, during wet landings, and on shore during your Antarctica Expedition.
It is important to note that our Wet Gear Jacket is a waterproof, seam-sealed shell Jacket made with a relaxed fit. IT IS NOT INSULATED which allows you to bring your own insulating layers, or purchase any that you may need from our selection in the gear shop, to wear or remove as you wish.
Click here for the OR WetGear Jacket Size Chart
Our Wet Gear Jacket has these Special Features:
- Supple and lightweight, made of Waterproof Polyurethane, bonded to a woven backing for enhanced fabric strength and durability
- Lined with mesh and nylon for comfort
- Heat-sealed seams
- Generously cut to allow pants, thermals, and other layers to be worn underneath
- Front vented capes for circulation
- Concealed shockcord drawstring at the hood and hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Zippered side pockets
- 2-way front zipper