Rent this excellent New Englander Waterproof Jacket for your Oceanwide Antarctica expedition for just $4.00 / day in our online store and pick it up in Ushuaia. This jacket is a waterproof and windproof outer shell jacket meant to be worn over your own insulating layers (the display rental price is based on a 10 day voyage - your price will vary depending on the length of your voyage).
Picking Up Your New Englander Waterproof Jacket Rental?
- Pick them up at our Ushuaia partner's shop: Kallpa Tours, Gobernador Godoy 19, 3rd floor, Suite B. Office Hours are 8:30 am - 2:00 pm & 3 - 5pm, Monday - Friday (other times by appointment). The main phone line is (54) 2901 431 929. The cell phone of our operations colleague Nieves in Ushuaia is +54 2901 40 0987 (once in Ushuaia you may have to dial it locally as 1540 0987).
- Or, it them delivered to your hotel in Ushuaia for a nominal delivery fee of $5.00. Try it on right away, make sure it fits (so we can quickly exchange them if they don't).
Returning Your New Englander Waterproof Jacket Rental?
- Your rental jacket will be conveniently collected onboard the ship prior to disembarkation and returned to our rental office on your behalf.
- In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia, your inbound flight numbers, the name of your prestay hotel in Ushuaia and the dates on which you will be there (if applicable).
- There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Return it as detailed here upon completion of your voyage for a hassle-free rental experience. Failure to return the gear, will of course result in an appropriate gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you for understanding.
Made by Charles River, supple and lightweight, our New Englander Waterproof Rental Jacket is the perfect outer layer to protect you from wind, water, and spray on deck, during wet landings, and on shore during your Antarctica Expedition. It is important to note that the jacket is a waterproof, seam-sealed shell jacket made with a relaxed fit. IT IS NOT INSULATED which allows you to bring your own insulating layers to wear or remove as you wish.
Click here for the OR WetGear Jacket Size Chart
Our Wet Gear Jacket has these Special Features:
- Supple and lightweight, made of Waterproof Polyurethane, bonded to a woven backing for enhanced fabric strength and durability
- Lined with mesh and nylon for comfort
- Heat-sealed seams
- Generously cut to allow pants, thermals, and other layers to be worn underneath
- Front vented capes for circulation
- Concealed shockcord drawstring at the hood and hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Zippered side pockets
- 2-way front zipper