Backside of Pack
Roll Top Closure
Main Image Perfectly Closed
Rent this great waterproof day pack at least 7 days prior to your voyage. It will will be delivered to the luggage meeting place on the day of embarkation. When you arrive at the meeting place to drop your luggage, please find your rental gear parcel to make sure everything is AOK with your order. Your rental gear will then be loaded onboard the ship with your regular luggage.
At the end of the voyage, you'll place your rental gear in a special luggage truck as you disembark the ship and the truck will return your gear to us.
Should you need any assistance once in Ushuaia, please contact us at:
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177 (Pato Cornejo in Ushuaia); + 203 895 5964 (Mark LaMont in the USA)
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date and the name of your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia.
An ultralight, weatherproof bag that weighs a mere 9 ounces and protects gear from 'the wet'!
This top quality dry pack by Outdoor Research has these Special Features:
- Built for comfort with padded, supportive shoulder straps
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Ultralight, waterproof
- 100% Polyester, 40D ripstop body with PU coating
- 100% nylon, 210D bottom and front pocket
- Smart accessory attachments for all your gear
- Sternum strap
- Large zippered exterior pouch
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 11 1/2 in. x 7 in. / 51 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
- Volume: 1526 cu. in./25 L
- Weight: 9 oz / 270 g
- Dry Bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (rolled 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Pack electronic equipment with extra care (double bagged or in special waterproof hard cases) to prevent water damage as some moisture can enter the bag.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can compromise integrity and waterproofness of this pack.