Rent these Goretex Waterproof Mitten Shells at least 7 days prior to your voyage - these are water and windproof shells meant to be worn over your other insulating handwear. They will be delivered to you onboard and placed in your stateroom along with the rest of your luggage. The expedition leader will have extra gear onboard should you need to make any size exchanges.
At the end of the voyage, you'll be instructed to return your rental gear in a secure place onboard.
Should you need any assistance once in Ushuaia, please contact us at:
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177 (Pato Cornejo in Ushuaia); + 203 895 5964 (Mark LaMont in the USA)
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date and the name of your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia.
These GORETEX waterproof and windproof mittens by Outdoor Research are the ideal "wear them over all your other insulating handwear to keep you warm and dry" layer.
They come in unisex sizing and have these Special Features:
- Made of Outdoor Research's waterproof, 3-layer, 70D Taslan ripstop GORE-TEX®
- Waterproof / breathable / lightweight
- Fully seam taped
- AlpenGrip palm
- Pre-curve, boxed construction
- Enhanced articulation
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip tab
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord - loop it around your wrist so you won't lose them
Sizing Information (measure circumference of your hand 'around the 4 knuckles on your hand):
- Small - 7 - 7 1/2 " ; 18 - 19 cm
- Medium - 8 - 8 1/2 " ; 20 - 22 cm
- Large - 9 - 9 1/2 " ; 23 -24 cm
- XLarge - 9 1/2 - 10 " + ; 24 - 25 + cm
Avg. weight: 5.4 oz./153 g size Large