Rent this great gear for your Antarctica expedition in our online store and pick it up in Ushuaia.
RETRIEVING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? You have a choice:
1. Pick it up at our Ushuaia partner's shop: Kallpa Tours, Gobernador Godoy 19, 3rd floor, Suite B. Office Hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (other times by appointment). The main phone line is (54) 2901 431 929
2. Or, have it delivered to your hotel in Ushuaia for a nominal delivery fee of $10.00 per order
Try on your gear right away, make sure it fits (so we can quickly exchange it for you if it doesn't), and carry it with you when you board the ship.
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? Place your rental gear into the same sac in which you received it along with a copy of the rental receipt, and carry it off the ship with you. Then:
1. Return it to our partner's shop at Kallpa Tours, Gobernador Godoy 19, 3rd floor, Suite B. Office Hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday (other times by appointment). The main phone line is (54) 2901 431 929.
2. Or our Ushuaia team will meet you at the airport on departure to retrieve your rentals for a $10.00 per order fee (please enter your flight departure details in the "COMMENTS" field found during the check-out process so we may make the appropriate arrangements to meet you at the airport).
1. Please place your order 30 or more days in advance to ensure successful staging and delivery of your order.
2. In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia, return date to Ushuaia, your inbound & outbound flight numbers, and hotel name if you are staying overnight in Ushuaia prior to embarkation or after disembarkation.
3. It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
4. There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Return it as detailed here upon completion of your voyage for a hassle-free rental experience. Failure to return the gear, will of course result in an appropriate gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you for understanding.
This high quality, insulated, waterproof parka is the perfect parka in which you can comfortably participate in your expedition to Antarctica, Alaska, the Arctic, Winter in Yellowstone, or other cold weather destinations. We wear it ourselves and can vouch for its warmth even during low level, non-aerobic activities.
Waterproof & Insulated, the All Expeditions Waterproof Winter Parka has these Special Features:
- Fully seam-sealed, waterproof, hooded, and insulated expedition weight parka
- It's designed to take on unforgiving rain, wind, and snow
- 100% polyester shell, 100% polyester quilted lining
- Fully waterproof & seam-sealed
- 8000MM waterproof rating
- 3000G/M² breathability rating
- 6 ounce polyfill-lined body and 4 ounce polyfill-lined sleeves
- Cinch drawcord with toggles at the waist and hem
- Snap-off adjustable hood
- External front storm flap protecting the zipper
- Two-way zipper with ergonomic pull
- Waterproof welded sleeve pocket
- Waterproof zipper pockets
- Handwarmer pocket
- Bellow pockets for storage
- Molded adjustable Velcro tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Interior MP3/radio pocket
- Color: Cobalt Blue
- Compatible with our Down Jacket liner
Add-on the 'Zip-in / Zip-out', compatible Down Jacket Liner if you wish. It is reversible, can be worn as a stand alone jacket, and may be purchased separately at the great value price of $99.00. It has these Special Features:
- Wear it alone or zipped into the All Expeditions Waterproof Winter Parka as an additional insulating liner and layer
- Fabric/Style: 100% quilted Ripstop nylon
- 6.5 ounce, 55% duck down and 45% waterfowl feathers
- Constructed with an open bottom hem that has a toggled cinch drawcord
- Elastic cuffs
- Side-seam pockets
- Color: Black