Comfortable Quilted Lining
Rent this warm, waterproof, and insulated Parka at least 7 days prior to your voyage. It will be delivered to you onboard and placed in your stateroom along with the rest of your luggage. The expedition leader will have extra gear onboard should you need to make any size exchanges.
At the end of the voyage, you'll be instructed to return your rental gear in a secure place onboard.
Should you need any assistance once in Ushuaia, please contact us at:
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177 (Pato Cornejo in Ushuaia); + 203 895 5964 (Mark LaMont in the USA)
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date and the name of your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia.
This high quality, insulated, waterproof parka is the perfect parka in which you can comfortably participate in your expedition to Antarctica, or other cold weather destinations. We wear it ourselves and can vouch for its warmth even during low level, non-aerobic activities.
Waterproof & Insulated, the All Expeditions Waterproof Winter Parka has these Special Features:
- Fully seam-sealed, waterproof, hooded, and insulated expedition weight parka
- It's designed to take on unforgiving rain, wind, and snow
- 100% polyester shell, 100% polyester quilted lining
- Fully waterproof & seam-sealed
- 8000MM waterproof rating
- 3000G/M² breathability rating
- 6 ounce polyfill-lined body and 4 ounce polyfill-lined sleeves
- Cinch drawcord with toggles at the waist and hem
- Snap-off adjustable hood
- External front storm flap protecting the zipper
- Two-way zipper with ergonomic pull
- Waterproof welded sleeve pocket
- Waterproof zipper pockets
- Handwarmer pocket
- Bellow pockets for storage
- Molded adjustable Velcro tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Interior MP3/radio pocket
- Color: Cobalt Blue