Rent these telescopic, lightweight trekking staffs for your Antarctica expedition at least 7 days prior to your voyage. They will be delivered to the luggage meeting place on the day of embarkation. When you arrive at the meeting place to drop your luggage, please make sure to located your rental gear parcel so you know everything is "good to go". Your rental gear will then be loaded onboard the ship with your regular luggage.
At the end of the voyage, you'll place your rental gear in a special luggage truck as you disembark the ship and the truck will return your gear to us.
Should you need any assistance once in Ushuaia, please contact us at:
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177 (Pato Cornejo in Ushuaia); + 203 895 5964 (Mark LaMont in the USA)
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date and the name of your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia.
Made by LEKI™ of their strongest, lightest weight aluminum, the Ultralite Ti Trekking Staff is specially constructed for a world traveler and trekker. May it help make all your outdoor sojourns more enjoyable and easier to negotiate.
This staff has these Special Features:
- Shaft is made of Aluminum
- They weigh 15.8 oz. per pair
- Adjusts from 24.4" - 51.2" (62-130 cm) so its easy to pack and easy to use in the field
- Ergometric Grip - there's 10 degree Positive Angle integrated into the grip to offset slope angle as you're walking up or down hill - it maintains your wrist in the perfect position
- The thermofoam material on the grip allows for more comfort and breathability
- Performance Baskets prevent poles from sinking into soft earth or slipping between rocks in rocky terrain
- Baskets easily screw on and off without the use of additional tools
- Automatic Comfort Strap - has a mechanism that releases the hand in certain situations
- The strap has soft fleece padding on the inner side to reduce irritation
- Lifetime Warranty against Shaft Breakage
- SLS Shaft Locking System - Super Lock System: up to 60 times stronger than other locking systems, shaft locks in 3 or 4 turns with minimal torque
- Shaft locking system has 360 degree reverse turn security
- Shaft has an anodized finish
- Has a Carbide Flextip - flexible tips that can bend up to 30 degrees without breaking or damaging the pole shaft
- Carbide reaches a hardness close to that of a diamond and ensures optimal grip on ice and rock